The scientific advisory board supports the LBI CFI ensuring that the institute's scientific work stays on an internationally competitive level. In its consultative role the board focuses on quality and relevance of the LBI CFI's research program as well as on the staff's academic development.
The scientific advisory board consists of the following experts:
- Prof. Dr. Dorothee Auer - University of Nottingham, Queen´s Medical Centre Campus
- Prof. Guy Rutty - University of Leicester, East Midlands Forensic Pathology Unit
- Univ.Prof. Dr. Hansjürgen Bratzke - Zentrum der Rechtsmedizin der Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universität Frankfurt am Main
- Univ.Prof. Dr. Karl-Olof Lövblad - HCUG, Unité de Neuroradiologie Genf
- Prof. Dr. Gustav Strijkers - Department of BiomedicalEngineering, Eindhoven University of Technology